Booth staff for TechWeek Frankfurt Nov 13-14 (Frankfurt (Messe))
Vergütung: €200 per day plus expenses paid
QR Code Link to This Post
We are an American cloud security software company exhibiting at the TechWeek Frankfurt Cloud & CyberSecurity Expo. We are looking for 2-3 additional booth staff to help us at this event.
- Looking for folks who have a working knowledge of software in general
- Cloud and cybersecurity knowledge and experience is particularly useful
- Must have a positive attitude to meet and greet folks at a stand at a trade show for 8 hours per day for 2 straight days. This can be more exhausting than it sounds like.
- Your job will be to greet people, ask a few questions about their cloud adoption, security concerns, scan a badge to collect contact info and hand out product sheet flyers and stickers. For those who are particularly interested and qualified (legit companies), you'll steer them over to the 2 product experts we'll have at the stand
- Ideally you'll speak both German and English
- Not looking for "booth babes," just friendly, competent people to help us out
- Attire: jeans, comfortable shoes (trainers/sneakers recommended) and we'll supply t-shirts
- €200/day (roughly €25/hr for 8-hr day)
- Expenses: Transportation (train to/from Messe); meals (lunch both days, coffee, snacks, water etc); 1 night hotel (if you're coming from out of town - must be agreed in advance)
- T-shirts! (1 for each day of the event, which you get to keep! Don't get too excited - they're just tech company t-shirts :)
- €20/hr for 2 hours of pre-event training
Please use the email link below. Please send the following info:
- A brief intro of yourself
- Confirmation of your availability and logistics needs (where you're coming from etc)
- Your LinkedIn profile
You MUST send your resume or LinkedIn profile with your response.
KEINEN Kontakt zur Übermittlung von Diensten oder Angeboten