Secondary Teacher of English Subject (Heilbronn/Neckarsulm)
Anstellungsart: Vollzeit Vergütung: an attractive salary with additional benefits as a monthly public transport ticket and a free, freshly prepared lunch daily
QR Code Link to This Post
Phorms Education is a future-oriented employer in the field of education. Since 2006, Phorms has enriched the educational landscape in Germany with a concept based on sophisticated bilingual (German-English) education, qualified all-day care and individual support. The Phorms network currently includes ten daycare centers, eight primary schools, six secondary schools, as well as the Heidelberg International School. Children, parents and our employees value our facilities not only as a place to learn, but also as a place to live. To this end, we work together closely and in a spirit of trust and are constantly developing ourselves and our organization.
For the Secondary School of our Josef-Schwarz-Schule in Heilbronn/Neckarsulm, for the next possible starting date, we are looking for a qualified
Secondary Teacher of English Subject
(Full- or Part-time)
Your profile & your tasks
* You are a qualified secondary teacher who holds a Master’s degree in teaching English with a QTS (Qualified Teacher Status) or even holds a German 2. Staatsexamen.
* You have a passion for teaching and the ability to provide an inspiring education, ideally you have gathered teaching experience in various school settings.
* You are motivated to insure a high level of performance and strive to achieve continued growth for all students.
* Beneficial, but no must, you already have experience in German school settings.
* You are dedicated to enabling all students to achieve their potential.
* You are fluent in English and German.
* an attractive salary with additional benefits as a monthly public transport ticket and a free, freshly prepared lunch daily
* 30 days of vacation
* room for your own ideas and the opportunity to contribute those actively
* an open, friendly working environment and close cooperation within our international team
* a relocation allowance
* all paperwork completed and prepared for residency and work permits and teaching approvals
* continuing professional development opportunities
* professional freedom to teach with innovative educational concepts
* an ideal work-life-balance
* state of the art educational resources including the latest technology in all classrooms
* a short-term availability of employee housing at market prices for a comfortable arrival in the region without a long search for accommodation
* an excellent location of the school in southern Germany, centrally located within Europe
We seek an enthusiastic, open-minded teacher who enjoys working with children to join a high performing, dedicated faculty in an international setting. Please apply online at our website https://jobs.phorms.de/en/jobs/secondary-teacher-of-english-subject-bw-en/.
For further information please visit http://www.phorms.de/en or https://jobs.phorms.de/en.
Nur Chefsposten. Anwerber, bitte nicht dieses Jobangebot kontaktieren.
KEINEN Kontakt zur Übermittlung von Diensten oder Angeboten