post zu favoriten
6/3-6/16: Learn Arabic, Hebrew & German in Frankfurt or Online via Skype (Frankfurt am Main)dieses posting verbergen
QR Code Link to This Post
Learn German, Arabic or Hebrew for business, diplomacy, travel or teaching @iranee
Face to face or via Skype
- 34 years experienced tutor of modern Arabic and Hebrew & German + Intercultural Management for non-native speakers
- Native speaker of MSA Modern Standard Arabic / Dialect of Palestine, Egypt, Jordan, Syria & Libanon
- Diploma / BA in Business Administration (Management & Controlling) and Executive MBA in IMC International Management Consulting degrees from German & UK located universities
- 34-year experience in the teaching of Arabic, Hebrew & German and Intercultural Competence at various German universities in the Frankfurt & Rhein-Main-Area : Frankfurt University of Applied Sciences, Hochschule Darmstadt, Hochschule Rhein-Main Wiesbaden, University of Würzburg etc.,
- Based in Frankfurt am Main City, Hessen Germany
What do I offer?
- I offer one to one and group lessons in Arabic language.
- I offer one to one and group lessons in German for non-native (arabs & muslims) speakers.
- I offer lessons to university students at both undergraduate and postgraduate levels
- I provide Arabic / German / Arabic translation and interpreting in various areas (Media, marketing, business, etc).
-Teaching Approach: I focus on communication and use authentic material (newspaper, books, songs and kids stories) to help students not just learn how to write and read Arabic, but also to communicate with native Arabic speakers, in a natural practical context.
- I teach (both kids and adults) Standard Arabic and colloquial Arabic, particularly: Palestinian / Jordanian, Egyptian, Libyan, Tunisian, Syrian & Lebanese.
- Material: I provide up-to-date, fun and creative material and tasks.